Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Monday inspirations

(Yesterday I had a public holiday so my week only starts today ^-^)
This weeks inspiration isn't directed at sewing or baking. Its about someone that combines photos in the most incredible way that you can't help but be SUPER inspired. Her blog is called 'a bit of pilli pilli' and she does many things that have inspired me, but today - I specifically want to steer your attention to her photo mosaics. You can find all of them on flickr at Monday Mosaics.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE all of them, but here are a few of my extra special favourites: 
any day now...

that vintage green feel...

love - vintage

summer pretties

pretty pink

some sweetness, some memories, and a touch of red
Okay - I confess, I want to copy and paste ALL of them. Go take a look :)

Happy Tuesday!
^-^

0 comments: