Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday Inspirations

Today my Monday was sneaky. It snuck up on me, caught me unawares and then disappeared too quickly for me to grab hold of it.
Nevertheless here is my inspiration fix for the day :)
1. DIY Paper lanterns from Martha Stewart's Craft Department.
2. Earwarmers tutorial from delia creates (my favourite one for the day)
3. An ice-cream shoppe wedding dessert table and many more party ideas from Kara's Party Ideas.
4. Cupcake cookies from Bake at 350. (I LOVE her blog) and I might have used these before, I can't remember - but if something keeps inspiring you, then why not? :)

I hope that you have managed to get a hold on your Monday. If you see mine anywhere please tell it I'll be more prepared next time round.

Happy Monday!
^.^

1 comments:

Kiiks said...

Oooh- those ear warmers are soo pwetty! :)